Our dispatch teams are working hard to ensure your orders reach you in a timely manner.
Due to unprecedented demand and changes made to working patterns to protect our staff and customers, we are currently unable to guarantee orders placed before 2 pm will be dispatched same-day. We are currently working with a small backlog, so you should expect to see a 24 to 48-hour delay at most.
DPD & Royal Mail are operating as normal. However, both are now working under a 'no contact' policy which means your delivery driver will not ask you to sign for your parcel, but will instead log this manually.
Stock & Availability
All of our products are available online (with the exception of a handful of special-order wine kits) are in stock and ready for dispatch. We maintain stock levels in anticipation of market fluctuations to ensure we can get your favourite products to you as quickly as possible.
Both of our retail stores are currently open as normal and our teams are ensuring all contact points are regularly sanitised.
We would ask, where possible, that customers make payment by card/contactless rather than cash.
Phone lines are currently closed.
We have made the difficult decision to close our phone lines at this time. This is primarily to allow us to split our workload between smaller teams, working split shifts, in order to limit contact between staff members and thus protect the health of our staff, our customers, and the wider community as much as possible.
Safeguarding our Staff & Customers
In response to the current COVID-19 situation in the UK, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that Love Brewing has already taken a number of precautionary actions to ensure that we can continue offering the best service for you whilst keeping our team safe:
- We are following all guidance and advice issued by H.M. Government and Public Health England.
- We are operating as normal and have so far had ZERO suspected cases of Coronavirus in the business.
- We have put in an even more rigorous cleaning regime for our showroom shops to help protect customers and staff alike.
- We are providing hand sanitizer for all our customers to us on entry and upon leaving our stores.
- All contact points in our stores, workstations, offices, and packing areas are sanitised regularly throughout the day.
- We are encouraging our team to follow best hygiene practices as recommended by the World Health Organisation.
- Admin and support staff are working from home as per government guidelines.
- Our dispatch staff are working in smaller teams in split shifts to minimise contact between team members whilst allowing us to meet current demand.
To confirm, so far, we have had zero suspected cases of Coronavirus and we are monitoring the situation very closely. We will keep you updated on the situation via email, but if you would like to find out more information, please see the current government information and advice here.
For more information on Coronavirus please see the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Thank you for your continued support, and we wish all of our customers' good health at this challenging time.
The Team @ Art of Brewing